Join our affiliate program and start earning money for every sale you send our way! Simply create your account, place your linking code into your website and watch your account balance grow as your visitors become our customers.
How Does it Work?
The process is very simple:
- Visitor clicks on an affiliate link on your site or in an email.
- The visitors IP is logged and a cookie is placed in their browser for tracking purposes.
- The visitor browses our site, and may decide to order.
- If the visitor orders (the order does not need to be placed during the same browser session – cookies and IPs are stored for 21 days), the order will be registered as a sale for you and you will receive commission for this sale.
- You will receive 2% of the total dollar amount spent by any 1st level people you have referred (people you have referred personally) and you will receive an additional 1% of every person THEY refer. (So if you refer John, and he spends $300.00 on paydirt and nuggets, your account will be credited with $6.00. If John refers 5 people and they each spend $300.00 you will receive an additional $15.00 and this can add up FAST! We have researched and found that you will make a far better return by being a Goldbay Affiliate than you will by being a Google Adsense user)
- As an affiliate you will get $5.00 just for joining but commissions won’t be paid out until you have reached $25.00 in earnings ($5.00 PLUS $20.00 earned from referrals)
- As an Affiliate you agree not to harm in any way Goldbay’s name or products and if you have an issue with anything that was sold and delivered to your customer you will come to us to resolve the situation in the best way possible for ALL parties involved. We have been in business since 1999 and have thousands of happy customers and we plan on keeping it that way and welcome you to join us and continue to enhance your and your customers experience.
- We reserve the right to modify the payout structure at anytime (Our plan is to INCREASE the payout to affiliates after a 90 day trial period)